How to find trending topics for Youtube
There is so much hype in online and social media marketing these ways and why not, these social media has given us lot many sources to earn via their monetization panel. If you are a newbie on Youtube or any social media then you need solid ideas to push your videos/content up in searches. For this, first, you need to find out your interest, pick a niche, work on your skill, and then get started.
Here is this article, we will see how can you find out trending topics to make videos on youtube. You can also use these trends on Instagram or your blogging website.
1. Google Trend – This is one of the best sites from where you can find the current trend, It also shows real-time trends and that too country-wise.
Go to Google Trends, on the left navigation – click on Trending Searches
Select a country in which you want to know the trends and then it will show you 2 options – Daily Search Trends or Realtime Search trends
If you want to know daily, it will give you 24 hours trends and Real-time will give you trending right now.
2. Google Keyword Planner – Google keyword planner is considered as the best tool to find some of trending topics. This is a free google ad tool and very much easy to use.
3. Explore option on Youtube – Open youtube, and click on the Explore option on the left navigation. This page will show you trending topics from all categories like music, games, learning, and beauty. Though it is not as detailed as Google Trends, it can help you show trends in your niche.
4. TikTok Videos – This is the place from where trends are born. Explore TikTok Creative Center , and select Trend Intelligence from the main menu. Explore hashtags to see recent trends. Under the Hashtag page, you can also explore different categories and countries and find out some interesting trends.
5. Twitter – Twitter is a great platform to know about trends and you may find some really interesting trends here. Go to Twitter, Click on More in the left navigation, Click on Topics,
Go to the suggested tab, click on any of the trending topics to follow, and know more about it.
6. YouTube’s “Trending” page – There is a YouTube “Trending” page that showcases the most popular videos on the platform at any given time. You can use this page to see what types of videos are currently doing well and consider creating similar content.
7. Check out YouTube analytics tools – YouTube analytics tools, such as TubeBuddy or VidIQ, can help you research your competitors and find popular keywords and trends in your niche.
8. Social media – There are lots of Social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit that can be great sources of inspiration for trending topics. Keep an eye on what’s being discussed and shared on these platforms to find topics that are popular with your target audience.
9. Check out industry publications and websites – Check out industry publications and websites to stay up-to-date on what’s happening in your niche and find inspiration for new video ideas.
10. Look at your competitors: This can be a game changer for you if you closely monitor or watch what your competitors are doing and what are the most successful videos they have, this will give you an idea of what resonates with the audience and what they are looking for.
11. Use YouTube’s “Up Next” feature – YouTube’s “Up Next” feature shows you a list of recommended videos based on your viewing history. Use this feature to find new and popular content in your niche.
12. Check out YouTube’s “Suggested Videos” – YouTube’s “Suggested Videos” feature shows you videos that are related to the video you’re currently watching. Use this feature to find new and popular content in your niche.
13. Use YouTube’s “Watch Later” feature – YouTube’s “Watch Later” feature allows you to save videos to watch at a later time. Use this feature to keep track of new and popular content in your niche.
14. Use YouTube’s “History” feature – YouTube’s “History” feature allows you to see the videos you’ve watched in the past. Use this feature to find new and popular content in your niche.
15. Join YouTube groups and communities – Joining YouTube groups and communities related to your niche can help you stay up-to-date on what people are talking about and what topics are currently popular.
16. Follow influencers and creators in your niche – Following influencers and creators in your niche can give you an idea of what topics are currently popular and how to create content that resonates with your audience.
17. Look at the comments – Check out the comments on popular videos in your niche, to find out what people are talking about and what topics they are interested in.
18. Use YouTube’s Creator Academy – YouTube’s Creator Academy has a lot of resources, such as tutorials and best practices, that can help you create better content and find trending topics.
19. Use YouTube’s “Live” feature – YouTube has a “Live” feature that shows the most popular live streams on the platform. Use this feature to find new and popular content in your niche.
What are the best YouTube content Ideas for Beginners in 2023?
Food Blogging / Recipe Videos
Fashion – Women’s Clothing
Movies and TV Reviews or Feedback
Sports and Fitness
What topics are trending on YouTube in 2023?
Some of the popular YouTube trending topics taking the video world by storm in 2023 are listed below. So, if you are new or are thinking to start your Youtube channel, Below are a few topics that can help you to grow instantly by creating content around these :
1. Beauty Makeup Tutorials – If you are someone from the beauty industry and know several techniques and details about doing good makeup, spin up your channel with makeup tutorials. Beauty Hacks and Makeup tutorials are lots in trend and evergreen. You can do some live shows and share what products are good and easily affordable. You can also talk about different Brand products.
2. Current Affairs– Non-biased enlisting about the latest happenings around the world is something that the audience will encourage. Just like every home requires a new paper in the morning, similarly, people are going so digital that they want to keep updated with the latest news. While traveling or while going to/from the office, they may want to read out current affairs, your channel could be one where they may get stuck. Start creating your content around this niche and this could be huge.
3. Funny Videos or Memes – Current time is very busy for everyone, people just run for work and life has become very stressful. So, if you are the kind of person who can create content around some fun facts or make people laugh, you are the king. You can start a YouTube channel where you post original funny acts by yourself or even create a compilation of other’s funny videos.
4. DIYs– The do-it-yourself culture or DIY is quickly gaining pace, and today, most users want to have something that they’ve created themselves. There are lots of people like oldies, and homemakers who may want to learn some DIY things and groom themselves. Thus, your video could fit very well for them.
5. Online Teaching- Covid has taught us some of the good lessons. Even classes ran online and we have seen lots of kids have learned courses online whether they are in higher education or starting their education from the basic level. You can upload video lessons on your channel, and provide quality education. There is no restriction about the topic or subject that you need to teach and share your priceless knowledge with the audience.
6. How-to Videos – A how-to video channel can include a variety of videos explaining easy solutions to the day-to-day problems of common people and paves the way to make their life easier. You can also do some tech how-to do videos based on what people search on YouTube and see your channel growing.
How do I promote my YouTube channel in 2023?
Listing down some of the ways by which you can not only promote but can grow on YouTube channel in 2023. The 2023 year is great for creators as YouTube has launched shorts where you can just make videos of less than 1 mins and earn money through it.
Learn More about Youtube Shorts:
A. Write a Curiosity title, which can engage our audience
B. Optimise your video by having proper categorization, description, tags keywords, hashtags
C. Customise thumbnail
D. Understand your audience
E. Cross-promote your video
F. Understand peak time of traffic on your videos
G. Try for giveaway to keep engagement of your audience.