Top 10 healthy Foods to help in reducing weights
Not all calories are same. We must see which food benefits in what way. Below we are presenting list of top 10 healthy food which not gives benefit to your body and mind but also helps in reducing weight.
- Whole Egg – These are considered as one of the best food to reduce weight. These are high in protein which keeps your hunger far for long time. These also have good amount of fat and are very satiety. According to a survey on 30 women, it showed that eating whole eggs in breakfast keep them satiety compared to other items.
On other sides, Eggs are also dense in nutrients. You will find all sort of nutrients in egg yolk.
- Salmon – Salmon is fatty fish which is also full of nutrients and it can keep your stomach full for many hours. Salmon is loaded with high number of proteins and nutrients. The nutrient coming from fish is required to keep your thyroid function properly. Omega 3 fatty acids are loaded in Salmon which helps in reducing obesity and Inflammation in body.
- Lean Beaf and Chicken Breast – As per research study shows that increasing your protein intake to 25–% of daily calories can cut cravings by 60%, reduce your desire for late-night snacking by half and cause weight loss of almost one pound (0.45 kg) per week. Meats have high protein which reduces hunger and craving upto 50%.
- Tuna – Tuna is another low fat and high protein food which helps in reducing weight. It’s a lean fish which mean low in fat. This Tuna fish is very much popular amongst body builders and models who always want themselves to look younger and healthier.
Below are Vegetarian food to help in reducing weight
- Beans and Legumes – These two are rich in protein and very much helpful in reducing weight. This includes Lentils, Chickpeas, Kidney beans and black beans. Include any of these minimum one time a day in your diet to keep you enrich with all sort of protein and nutrients. Not only protein, but these are also rich in fibre.
- Soups – Who does not like soup. These are best way to keep you full of nutrients. These can be made with multiple things like vegetable soups, tomato soup and much more. Kids are also fond of soup if you have developed tastes in their early stages. Some studies have shown that turning the exact food which you are eating into soup can actual make you feel more satiated.
- Boiled Potatoes -Boiled potatoes are vast in nutrients and these are very much liked by children. These are perfect to keep you healthy and helps in weight loss as well. Potatoes are high in potassium which keep your blood pressure normal.
- Vegetables – Vegetables like cauliflower. Broccoli, Cabbage, sprouts these are highly rich in fibre and nutrients. Include as mush as veges in your diet specially during your lunch so these can be digested easily.
- Avocados – These are special and unique fruits. Avocados are high in monounsaturated oleic acid same as olive oil. These are perfect addition to vegetable salads and are liked by many people. It takes time to develop taste for Avocados being neutral in taste. These have lot of water and fibre content making them less energy dense.
Bonus Advice –
Nuts – Nuts are considered amongst excellent snacks. These have balanced amount of protein, fats and nutrients.