How to make money on Instagram
Yes, you heard right. Today here in this blog article we are going to share tips from which you can start making money from Instagram. Does not matter whether you have 1k or 100k followers. Likewise youtube, blogging website, Instagram also works on 3 basic thins 0 Content rich, Engagement, Influence they make. Then question arise – How many followers are required to make money? Does this require millions then answer is No, it does not work like this. To under this, you need to see following –
- What niche you are in?<\li>
- Which revenue channel you are exploring?<\li>
- How engaged your followers are?<\li>The more engaging your followers are the more beneficial it will be for you. To get more help on – How to get more followers? And What to post on Instagram ? to make your audience more engaging.
Even the account with 1000 followers have capability to earn 1000’s of dollar it’s just how genuine are your followers.
Now, we are going to learn how to make money to earn on Instagram –
Depending on content of your Instagram account, you can earl lots of money on insta. It totally depends on content you post, your audience and level of commitment you have on your account. You can do following –1. Sell photos online
2. Open your store to sell products
3. Become an affiliate
4. Work with Brands on sponsored posts
1. Sell Photos Online – Unlike Twitter where people can get popularity by just poisting some joke, Insta is more about photos and that’s its core. Photos can be licensed, printed and put on sell in multiple ways. There are multiple platforms where you can sell your photos like Twento20 and more. There are other platforms like teelaunch which allow you to put your photos on phone cases, décor items and you can sell them easily to earn money.
2. Open your store to sell products – This is a good option where you can sell your own products, goods or service on Insta. It is good in case you have your own merchandise this will help to earn more and then you can create your own brand too. There are few ways to sell your own products –
A. You can sell Digital Products
B. You can sell Services
C. You can sell products that can be personalised
You can also use a feature shopping on Instagram integration and add product tags to your Instagram stories and post so people buy directly from the instagram app. To use it, you’ll also need to switch to an Instagram business account and have a settled Facebook page and an approved Facebook shop (all of which you can set up for no additional cost). Then you just have link both of these accounts to work.
3. Become an Affiliate – An Affiliate is more responsible to bring sales and engagement to partnered and in return they get commission. You can track them by applying trackers or by using promo code. The first one using trackers, Insta does not allow so second one is the best option. Your fans can show how much they love and appreciate your work by purchasing the items.
You can add links to your stories as an influencer.
4. Work with Brands on sponsored posts – Influencers are so much in trends. Their audience loves them, respect them by reading their content and purchasing what they are showing. These are considered as trend setters these days and if you have big list of followers then you can earn 1000’s of dollars. Influencers have their own charms and image that’s why people trust them. These days big brands also getting partnered with them to sell their products.
Many brands cannt compete with them so they take help from these influencers. These big companies are partnering themselves with Influencers on sponsored posts that help get the word out about their products.
But it’s not just the size and reach of your Instagram account that brands want—it’s your audience’s trust and engagement with your content.